Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Winnipeg Parking Authority
The Parking Store


Colliers North American Parking Rate Survey 2012

Released: October 2, 2012

Reflecting slow growth trends in the greater economy, the cost of downtown daily parking rates increased by an average of 1.6 percent year-over-year in 2012.

Colliers North American Parking Rate Survey 2010

Released: August 20, 2010

Colliers' 10th annual North America Parking Rate Survey again indicates that even in the face of economic hardship, parking garage owners and operators have managed to hold rates steady, providing little relief to businesses or consumers.

Happy 75th anniversary, oh parking meter

Released: July 16, 2010

As you sift through your pockets Friday looking for change to pay the parking meter, stop and take a moment to wish it a happy birthday.

Osborne Village Parking Study Survey

Released: June 16, 2010

The Osborne Village BIZ and Winnipeg Parking Authority are examining the current parking situation within the Osborne Village area in Winnipeg. MMM Group Limited has been hired to undertake the study.

Minneapolis Launches America's Largest Bike-Sharing System

Released: June 14, 2010

Good morning. And the sun is rising on a wave of new bike-sharing programs in America as well. Minneapolis just launched Nice Ride, the nation's largest bike-sharing system to date.

Winnipeg Square Parkade Transferred to Crown Properties

Released: May 1, 2010

Effective May 1, 2010, ownership of the Winnipeg Square Parkade has been transferred from the Winnipeg Parking Authority to Crown Properties. Questions regarding this facility should be directed to their parking services provider Imperial Parking at 204-943-3578.

Last update: March 26, 2019

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.