The Parking Store
If you received a letter from the Winnipeg Parking Authority informing you that your vehicle may be towed due to unpaid parking tickets, please follow the instructions provided to make a payment.
These notices have been sent under the City’s new policy for vehicles whose owners have multiple unpaid parking tickets. Under this policy, vehicles that belong to anyone with three or more unpaid tickets that are past the appeal deadline will be towed if they are found committing another parking offence.
Be Aware. Park with Care.
- Don't be a safety hazard! Be Aware. Park with Care & avoid a ticket
Meter Payment Methods
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
- Report a parking violation
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
Parkades and Lots
Residential Parking Program
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
Parking for Persons with Disabilities
- On-Street parking
- Manitoba Possible (formerly SMD) Permit Information
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.