The Parking Store
Winnipeg Parking Strategy
The City of Winnipeg is developing the Winnipeg Parking Strategy. The strategy will outline the City's five-year vision for on-street parking, off-street parking, and broader curbside management, and will create the framework for the development of progressive parking policies and services to facilitate access for motorists while supporting the needs of residents, local businesses, hospitals, and other key stakeholders.
Thank you to the many stakeholders who participated in the public engagement opportunities.
Be Aware. Park with Care.
- Don't be a safety hazard! Be Aware. Park with Care & avoid a ticket
Meter Payment Methods
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
Contest a Ticket
- Report a parking violation
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
Parkades and Lots
Residential Parking Program
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
Parking for Persons with Disabilities
- On-Street parking
- Manitoba Possible (formerly SMD) Permit Information
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.