The Parking Store, located at 495 Portage Ave., is closed to members of the public until further notice.
Effective Saturday, March 28, the City of Winnipeg will be making the following changes related to parking until further notice:
- Adding temporary 15 minute loading zones in various locations throughout the Downtown and the Exchange District.
- Offering one-hour complimentary parking at all metered locations throughout Winnipeg. Please note, there is no requirement to pay for parking in order to receive the one-hour complimentary parking. This is not to be combined with the existing two-hour complimentary Saturday parking in the Downtown area.
- Relaxing enforcement of 1-2 hour time limits on residential streets; however continue to obey all other parking restrictions (i.e. fire hydrants, back lanes, etc.).
- Indoor event parking available at the Millennium Library Parkade for Jets, Moose and other events
- Cash and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) accepted for casual parking.
- Monthly parking subject to availability.
- Monthly parking spots available at Millennium Library Parkade
- More information and forms related to monthly parking
King Street Facility – 126 King Street (Urban)
Millennium Library Parkade – 251 Donald Street
View larger map: Millennium Library Parkade
- 12 Hour Non-Reserved (6 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- 12 Hour Reserved (6 a.m. – 6 a.m.)
- 12 Hour Non-Reserved Merchant (9:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.)
- 24 Hour Non-Reserved
- Secure Bike Corral
- Jets - seasonal permits available
- Moose - seasonal permits available
- For current rates, please refer
to the Fee Schedule
- P1 - 6'8"
- P2 - 6'8" and 6'4"
- No studded tires
- Motorcycles not permitted
- Details Auto Care self-serve car wash
- Secured bike corral by permit
- Vehicle access from Donald St. and Smith St.
- Connected to indoor walkway with access from Monday – Sunday 6:30am-12:00am to:
- MTS Centre
- RBC Convention Centre
- Downtown Shopping and Restaurants
- Downtown Hotels