- Indoor event parking available at the Millennium Library Parkade for Jets, Moose and other events
- Cash and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) accepted for casual parking.
- Monthly parking subject to availability.
- Monthly parking spots available at Millennium Library Parkade
- More information and forms related to monthly parking
King Street Facility – 126 King Street (Urban)
Millennium Library Parkade – 251 Donald Street
View larger map: Millennium Library Parkade
- 12 Hour Non-Reserved (6 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- 12 Hour Reserved (6 a.m. – 6 a.m.)
- 12 Hour Non-Reserved Merchant (9:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.)
- 24 Hour Non-Reserved
- Secure Bike Corral
- Jets - seasonal permits available
- Moose - seasonal permits available
- For current rates, please refer
to the Fee Schedule
- P1 - 6'8"
- P2 - 6'8" and 6'4"
- No studded tires
- Motorcycles not permitted
- Details Auto Care self-serve car wash
- Secured bike corral by permit
- Vehicle access from Donald St. and Smith St.
- Connected to indoor walkway with access from Monday – Sunday 6:30am-12:00am to:
- MTS Centre
- RBC Convention Centre
- Downtown Shopping and Restaurants
- Downtown Hotels
Old St. Boniface Facility – 212 Dumoulin Avenue (Suburban)
Stradbrook and Osborne Facility – 145 Osborne Street (Urban)
Waterfront Facility – 106 Israel Asper Way (Urban)
Last update: January 8, 2020