On-street parking rates to increase by $1.50 beginning April 1, 2018
This spring, on-street parking rates will be increasing by $1.50. This change will take approximately six to eight weeks to fully implement beginning April 1, 2018 because each individual pay station needs to be reprogrammed manually.
For more information on this roll out including the project status, please visit the project page.
Back-in, Angled Parking Pilot on Bannatyne Avenue between Rorie Street and Waterfront Drive
Thank you to those who provided their feedback through the summer and winter surveys. A summary of results will be posted on the project webpage.
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
- On-Street parking
- SMD Permit Information
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.