The Parking Store, located at 495 Portage Ave., is closed to members of the public until further notice.
Effective Saturday, March 28, the City of Winnipeg will be making the following changes related to parking until further notice:
- Adding temporary 15 minute loading zones in various locations throughout the Downtown and the Exchange District.
- Offering one-hour complimentary parking at all metered locations throughout Winnipeg. Please note, there is no requirement to pay for parking in order to receive the one-hour complimentary parking. This is not to be combined with the existing two-hour complimentary Saturday parking in the Downtown area.
- Relaxing enforcement of 1-2 hour time limits on residential streets; however continue to obey all other parking restrictions (i.e. fire hydrants, back lanes, etc.).
The Parking Store
Be Aware. Park with Care.
- Don't be a safety hazard! Be Aware. Park with Care & avoid a ticket
Meter Payment Methods
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
Parkades and Lots
Residential Parking Program
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
Parking for Persons with Disabilities
- On-Street parking
- SMD Permit Information
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.