The Parking Store
Accessible On-Street Pilot Program
The Winnipeg Parking Authority is implementing a pilot program of up to 40 permits, allowing participants the ability to park for an unlimited amount of time in paid on-street parking locations around City Hall, the Centennial Concert Hall, and the East Exchange, while adhering to all on-street parking regulations.
Accessible Parking Survey
The City of Winnipeg is interested in learning more about on-street parking barriers faced by motorists with accessibility requirements. Please take five minutes to complete a survey on paid parking needs. Your feedback will assist in determining accessible on-street parking needs in the downtown and the development of a long-term plan to address the on-street parking needs. The project team will be collecting feedback until May 31, 2019.
Meter Payment Methods
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
Parkades and Lots
Residential Parking Program
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
Parking for Persons with Disabilities
- On-Street parking
- SMD Permit Information
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.