Site Accessibility Information Access Key 1 to Skip to Top Navigation Access Key 2 to Skip to the Three One One link Access Key 3 to Skip to City of Winnipeg Main Menu Access Key 4 to Skip to Left Navigation Menu Access Key 5 to Skip to Content area Access Key 6 to Skip to Right Sidebar content area Access Key 7 to Skip to Footer Links
Winnipeg Parking Authority
The Parking Store

Request screening

Please refer to the date listed at the top of the ticket (Penalty Notice, Summons or Parking Violation).

Issued after August 7, 2016

Penalty notices (tickets) issued after August 7, 2016 are issued under The Municipal By-law Enforcement Act and cannot be heard by the Provincial Court. You may request an online screening by selecting the button below.

You will be required to view the photo evidence associated with your ticket before you are able to submit an online screening request.

You must be the registered owner of the vehicle that the penalty notice was issued to in order to proceed. A current vehicle registration certificate is required for verification.

If you are not the registered owner of the vehicle that the penalty notice was issued to, you must submit a completed authorization form as part of your request for screening.

If you have already had a Penalty Notice reviewed by a Screening Officer and would like to schedule or reschedule an adjudication, please contact 311.

Requests for an adjudication must be made within seven calendar days after you’ve received the screening officer’s decision.

Issued between March 24, 2016 (2:30 p.m.) and August 7, 2016

Tickets (Summons) issued between March 24, 2016 at 2:30pm and August 7, 2016 can be contested at Provincial Court.

Screening request status

If you’ve already submitted a request for review by a Screening Officer, you can check the status of your review.

Last update: September 6, 2022

Was this information helpful?

How can we make this web page better?

Information collected will be used to improve our website. Do not use this form to submit a request for service or information because it will not be forwarded to departments for response. To submit a request for service or information, contact 311.

This form is not intended to collect personal information; however, any personal information you choose to include in your comments is collected by the City of Winnipeg under the authority of section 36(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of improving our website and will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, except as authorized by law. Contact the Corporate Access and Privacy Officer by mail (City Clerk’s Department, Susan A. Thompson Building, 510 Main Street, Winnipeg MB, R3B 1B9) or by telephone (311) if you have any questions about the collection of this information.

Ces renseignements sont-ils utiles?

Comment pourrait-on améliorer cette page Web?

Les renseignements recueillis serviront à l’amélioration de notre site Web. Prière de ne pas se servir de ce formulaire pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, car la demande ne sera pas transmise au service en question. Pour soumettre une demande de service ou de renseignements, veuillez communiquer avec le 311.

Le présent formulaire ne vise pas à recueillir des renseignements personnels. Cependant, les renseignements personnels que vous choisissez d’inclure dans vos commentaires sont recueillis par la Ville de Winnipeg en conformité avec l’alinéa 36(1)b) de la Loi sur l’accès à l’information et la protection de la vie privée dans le but d’améliorer son site Web et ne seront ni utilisés ni divulgués pour d’autres raisons, sauf dans les cas où cela est autorisé par la loi. Communiquez avec l’agent de l’accès à l’information et de la protection de la vie privée de la Ville par courrier au Bureau du greffier, immeuble Susan-A.-Thompson, 510, rue Main, Winnipeg (Manitoba) R3B 1B9, ou par téléphone au 311 si vous avez des questions sur la collecte de ces renseignements.