The 2016 Mobile Vendor pilot project has been extended for 2017. To participate within the 2017 Space Allocation, pre-registration is due March 23, 2017. The draw will be held March 27th, 2017 at 1:00pm within the Carol Shields Auditorium at the Millennium Library. For more on pre-registration and mobile vendor permits, please see the Mobile Vendor Parking Permit Program for full details.
- Why did I get a ticket?
- What By-Law is it covered under?
- Diagrams of common violations
- Pay by phone
- Parking on holidays and weekends
- Scratch Meter Permits
- Displaying your receipt
- Contest a Penalty Notice, Summons, or Parking Violation.
- If you live on a street with a 1 or 2 hour residential time restriction you may qualify under our Residential Parking Program.
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Visit our frequently asked questions for more information.
- Tip of the Month
- Park Smart Brochures
- On-Street parking
- SMD Permit Information